divendres, 14 de novembre del 2014

FROM ORANGE TO RED





When I was six years old I started to play basketball in my town Castelló d'Empúries. My team was founded for my friends and we are a speciall team. At the begining we were a bad team but with the years we started to be good at basketball. We won matchs and all was alike a dream. But last year my team suffered one crisis, our new coach wasn't like to my classmates. I wasn't feel comfortable and did me bullying. 
In front to this situatin my parets decided to changed of enviroment. 
Now I am in another team in Figueras, this is Escolapies. They accepted me fantastically and I am very happy to stay there. My brother returned to basketball with me, he left basketball for the studies and him team was problematic.He is pleased and this satisfy me. We pas the orange team a read team and we are satisfy for this cahange.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada